Mercure Hotel, Pembury, 8.30am-2.45 pm
The West Kent Partnership is working closely with Best Business Events on the forthcoming business show which is being produced as part of the Grow Kent series of business events.
The WKP is hosting Inspiring our future workforce, an interactive Panel session focused on the West Kent Enterprise Adviser Network. The session is to be chaired by Nicolas Heslop with panellists from Careers & Enterprise Company, Simon Harris – our Enterprise Coordinator and Cath Brunger from AXA PPP who is Enterprise Adviser to Oakley School. Businesses will hear how they can become involved with the Network and the benefits to their business.
The conference includes inspirational speakers with positive messages for West Kent businesses including
- Phil Eckersley, Agent for the Bank of England – an economic update
- Kim Arnold – How to overcome marketing overwhelm
- Jonathan Neame, Chief Executive Shepherd Neame and Chairman, Visit Kent
- Grants and free business support in West Kent
- West Kent Entrepreneur Panel hosted by Jane Ollis IoD Kent Chair
- Barnaby Wynter – Supercharge your brand
- Katie King – Preparing for Artificial Intelligence
Hot breakfast rolls, morning refreshments and sandwich lunch are all included in the £27 cost. Registration is free to West Kent Enterprise Advisers and their guests. Register. The event is sponsored by Gatwick Airport.